Job Title: Water Distribution Service Worker II /Waste Water Plant Maintenance Worker II
Job Description: To perform duties under the supervision of the Utility Department Supervisor.
Duties: Control District water supply and distribute to appropriate reservoirs. Inspect, test, and repair mechanical defects in all sizes and types of water meters, pressure regulators, backflow prevention devises, pumps and distribution system pipelines. Keep accurate records of stock materials, tool inventories, and meter reading calculations. Handle customer complaints as necessary. Process District waste water flow; including maintenance of sewer distribution grid and flood control basins. Make mathematical calculations for (and keep daily logs on) effluent flow totals and lab analyses. Also, perform semi-skilled to skilled maintenance duties as required (i.e., operate District backhoe, welder).
- Salary based upon experience; Certification of at least one required D1, T1, WWT1
- California Public Employees' Retirement System membership - 2% @62
- Social Security benefit;
Following based on Full Time employment:
- Nine paid holidays per year;
- Paid Vacation, 80 to 160 hours - based on years of service;
- Paid Sick Leave, 78 hours per year;
- Paid Health coverage;
- Paid $25,000 Life Insurance coverage for Employee
- Annual Health Reimbursement Account