Under general supervision, provides engineering and administrative support for infrastructure and capital projects with regard to design, development, and coordination. This position inspects construction sites and performs related work as required.
FLSA status: Exempt
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
This is a continuous recruitment and may close at any time.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Hiring salary range: $66,310.40 - $82,867.20, depending on qualifications
Full salary range: $66,310.40 - $99,424.00
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or closely related field from an ABET accredited college or university; and
- Five years of construction management experience, preferably with a municipality, and at least two years of supervisory experience.
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of North Carolina;
- Must possess and maintain a valid, current N.C. driver's license that is not revoked, suspended, or subject to limited restoration or conditional operation privileges; and
- Must have and maintain a good driving record.
Close: Date March 1, 2021