Maintain City streets and right-of-ways.
- Six (6) months experience working with asphalt, different types of sub soil and sub base repairs.
- Six (6) months experience driving dump trucks and other construction equipment.
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver License (CDL) with air brake and tanker endorsements or proof of written portion (valid permit) of Class B CDL with air brake and tanker endorsements. Must obtain Florida Class B CDL with air brake and tanker endorsements within ninety (90) days of employment. Note: Permit holders will be hired at 5% less the minimum hiring range until license is obtained.
- Valid Class E Driver License. Must obtain Florida Class E Driver License within thirty (30) days of employment.
Driving history for the past three (3) years must reflect no violations of a driving related offense, or driving under the influence (DUI) which includes both drugs and alcohol, reckless driving, or hit and run involving an occupied vehicle or attended property, or an accumulation of traffic violations, plus three (3) points for each attendance at driving school (regardless of whether points were assessed against the license) where the penalty points do not exceed twelve (12).
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License.
- Experience with herbicides for weed control.
- Data entry experience.
- Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) Certification from the Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Completion of the following NIMS Courses within designated amount of time form hire date:
- Basic IS-700 (6 months)
- Basic ICS-100 (6 months)