Salary range: $113,520 - $157,212 annually
Do you have experience in design, construction, or operation of water, wastewater, and recycled water systems? Are you looking for a new challenge or enriching career? If so, the District wants you!
Dublin San Ramon Services District is hiring Assistant and Associate Civil Engineers in our Capital Improvement Projects Division, with first review of applications received by January 26, 2020. If you’re interested, apply early – go to our Careers page at www.DSRSD.com.
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Experience with water or recycled water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems, wastewater treatment, or public works projects, a working knowledge of construction and project management practices or experience in water or wastewater treatment process evaluation.
- Solid engineering judgment with the ability to quickly discern the most critical aspects of a problem from the details and independently develop potential solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability use analytical tools (pivot tables and advanced functions in Microsoft Excel)
- A love of learning and an ability to adapt to a variety of assignments and changing priorities.
- The ability to clearly and confidently express ideas orally and in writing
Training, Experience & Licensing Requirements:
A Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related field and two (2) years of responsible professional engineering experience in the design and construction of water, wastewater and recycled water systems, performing duties similar to those of a Junior Engineer with the Dublin San Ramon Services District. A Master's degree in engineering may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
Possession of an Engineer-In-Training Certificate and California Driver’s License.
Associate Civil Engineer – Subject Matter Expert
A Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related field and three (3) years of increasingly responsible professional engineering experience, in the design and construction of water, wastewater and recycled water systems, performing duties similar to those of an Assistant Engineer with the Dublin San Ramon Service District, one (1) year of which includes project management experience. A Master's degree in engineering may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
Possession of valid registration as a Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, and/or other Professional Engineer as issued by the California State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, and California Drivers License.
To apply, complete a District online employment application and supplemental questionnaire. A resume and cover letter will not be accepted in lieu of the District application form and supplemental questionnaire. This recruitment will remain open to applications until the positions are filled, with the first review of applications received by Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 5pm. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply early. The application window may close at any time after January 26, 2020, without further notice.