The City of Yakima Planning Division is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a Senior Planner. At a population of nearly 100,000 residents, Yakima continues to grow. Apply today and be part of Yakima’s future development!
This position performs professional Urban Land Use Planning work focusing on current planning and long range (Comprehensive) planning.
Bachelor Degree in Urban Planning or a closely related field and three (3) years of progressively responsible and directly relevant planning experience is required. One year as project manager (lead role) in a planning project or program is preferred. Must possess and maintain a valid Washington State Driver's License.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
The City of Yakima is a premier employer in the Yakima Valley with extensive opportunities for training and growth. The City offers a competitive benefit package including:
• Salary range $27.62 - $33.20 Hourly
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
• FREE healthcare clinic!
• WA State PERS pension plan
• 1% contribution to a 457 deferred compensation plan
• Generous accruals for vacation and sick leave
• Up to 5% bilingual/biliterate English/Spanish special pay
• Much more!
View the Complete job posting and apply online at www.yakimawa.gov/jobs