BUILDING MAINTENANCE LEAD WORKER
$53,292.00 - $64,776.00 Annually
Open until filled, Apply Immediately
First Review of Applications scheduled for April 4, 2022
Apply at https://secure.neogov.com/employers/job_posting/detailed_job_classification.cfm?JobID=3462879&JobNumber=BLDG%20MAINT%20LDWRKR
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
· Have strong knowledge and related building maintenance experience in a municipal setting.
· Have strong leadership skills to oversee work, achieve goals, ensure accountability, and assist with developing and maintaining a strong team.
· Be results-oriented, detail oriented, and possess good time management skills to handle a variety of assignments and deadlines.
· Have a strong ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Set the example for work ethics, safety, reliability, and accountability as demonstrated by the candidate’s own past performance and actions.
· Be customer service oriented with the ability to communicate clearly with members of the public.
· Be safety oriented and have current knowledge of safety practices related to the work.
· Show initiative and have a “can do” attitude.
· Be high energy and excited to perform assigned work.
Under general supervision, coordinates, supervises, and works with assigned staff in the cleaning and maintenance of public buildings; performs a variety of general maintenance repairs and modifications; performs related work as required.