Intermediate level electrical engineer with knowledge and experience to ensure good engineering practices are used; investigates and provides problem resolution for design and construction projects; has latitude for independent decision making, consistent with sound engineering practices.
Minimum Education, Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university engineering program in Electrical Engineering;
• 3 years of experience in the practice of electrical engineering.
• Possession of an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) designation from NCEES;
• Possession of a valid driver’s license and ability to obtain a WSSC driver’s permit;
• Completion of all required safety training.