Centennial Water and Sanitation District is seeking qualified candidates for the Public Works Business Support Specialist position in the Public Works Department. This position will work in a team environment to help support the administration of various projects associated with serving the residents of Highlands Ranch.
Primary Responsibilities for this position include:
- Administrative support for capital and maintenance projects with the administration of the public bidding process, contract document preparation, and processing of contract payments.
- Responsible for document and record management for the department.
- Serves as the point of contact for developers and contractors that submit plans that require review and approval by Centennial Water and Highlands Ranch Metropolitan District.
- Additionally, this position provides additional administrative and technical support where necessary.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and the ability to learn and use other engineering related computer software and tools is required.
- Three years of progressive administrative support experience in a field such as construction administration, contract management or related field is preferred.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered if it is deemed adequate to perform the prescribed essential duties of the position.
Pre-employment screening, which includes background check, drug screen and motor vehicle record check will be performed for all candidates who are offered employment.
The District offers an outstanding benefits package which includes:
- Free recreation/fitness center membership for you and your family
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (by internal application)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance premium paid 100% for employee-only coverage (75% premium paid for all other tiers)
- 401(a) Pension Plan & 457 Deferred Compensation Plan (with up to 6% company match)
- Post-Employment Health Plan
- Company-paid long-term disability and life insurance (2x annual employee salary)
- Section 125 Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off which includes 80 hours sick leave, 80 hours vacation, 32 hours personal leave and 9 paid holidays per year
Pay range for this position is $23.55 - $27.71 per hour.
Applications will be accepted until position has been filled.
Job Posting No. 2022-033